Thursday, January 14, 2010

Space Shot Music video



The final Space Shot music video on youtbe.


I don't want to post the version I have, because it's unfinished.  The youtube one is the final.


Production still from the piece:
The lead character's bounties:



  So this is one of the first projects I worked on at Bent Image Lab.  I have always wanted to make music videos...ever since, let's see....the fifth grade?  I helped on this piece by designing the spaceship, building the model, animating, compositing...I co-built the live action cockpit too!

  Enjoy the music video.  This marks a milestone for me in my book of, Things I  Want to Accomplsih!.  I just hope there are more for me in the future!


1 comment:

jriggity said...

Wow!

congratulations!! You did it...and it looks great too.

jriggity